Wrap Around Care is designed to provide a helping hand for busy parents by caring for children for a period before the School day begins and up until 18:00 after School, and is available to all children attending both Fairfield and Amherst Prep Schools.
Places are pre-registered in advance, with Registration Forms available from the School Office.
Hours: 07:45 – 08:30
Location: The Refectory
- Children are registered from 07:45, where they are supervised by the Breakfast Club Supervisor.
- The children are provided with a nutritious breakfast, and they will also have the opportunity to socialise and play with their peers.
- All children remain in the Refectory until 08:30, after which they are escorted to their respective classrooms by a Breakfast Club Supervisor.
After School Club
Hours: The end of the School day to 18:00
Location: The Dining Hall at Loughborough Amherst School
The Dining Hall is the assembly point for the commencement of the After School Club.
- The club provides a safe and enriching environment for the children to access a variety of activities at the end of their School day.
- Any child not collected at the end of the School day will be accompanied to the After School Club and After School charges then apply.
- All pupils are escorted to the Dining Hall at the end of the school day.
- A light tea is served for the children from approximately at 16:00
- On completion of extra-curricular activities*, Pre Prep children are escorted to the After School club. (*Currently suspended due to COVID-19 restrictions).
- Homework supervision is provided for Upper Prep children from 16:15 – 17:00
- Pupils will be handed over to their parents by an After School Club Supervisor.
- Parents are asked to advise the After School Club Manager of the collection arrangements for their child if they are not able to do so themselves.
All children must be collected no later than 18:00. In the case of an emergency, we will endeavour to accommodate the requirements of parents, subject to availability.
All sessions must be booked at least 1 week in advance and are subject to availability.