1 Explore the website and make contact with the School
Contact the Registrar who will be happy to answer any queries that you may have about the School and who will also be able to discuss all areas of the process with you.
Phone +44 (0)1509 638280
2 Visit our School
We offer the following opportunities to visit:
Autumn term – open to all from 09:00 until 13:00.
- Group Taster Days are run throughout the year. Please click here to register your interest.
- Individual Taster Days are available throughout the year, at a time convenient to you. Please contact our Registrar in order to arrange this.
Personal tours of the School are available on school days by appointment. Come along and meet with a member of the Leadership team and see the School at work.
3 Register for the Entrance Assessment
- Alternatively download a Registration Form for completion offline
- Post the Registration Form which you will find in the back of the Further Information booklet of the printed Prospectus.
Scholarships and School Assisted Places
In addition, for Years 7, 9 and 12, you may wish to apply for:
- Music Scholarships – this can be applied for by notifying us in the section on the Registration Form. Please submit this form by the start of the Spring Term.
- School Assisted Places (SAP) – Please indicate if you wish to apply for a SAP on the Registration Form. Please submit the Form by the end of the Autumn Term.
4 Dates of Entrance Assessments for entry in September 2019
Our main Entrance Assessment date is in January, however, it is usual for pupils to apply and join us at all times of the year. If you have any questions regarding any of the above information and dates, please contact our Registrar.
Offers for entry to Years 7-10 are sent out within two weeks of your son or daughter sitting their Entrance Assessment.
6 Acceptance of an offer
We request that acceptance of offers are made by the date specified in the offer letter.
7 Induction programme
During the Summer Term prior to admission your son/daughter will be invited to attend an Induction Day. Pupils meet their Form Teacher and fellow Year Group and take the opportunity to familiarise themselves with School life. At the end of the induction day parents are invited in to meet each other and key members of staff.