Our Mission Statement
- We are a Catholic School.
- We welcome everyone and we respect everyone for who they are.
- We work together to become enquiring, kind and brave.
- We are one family, and everyone is known and loved.
- When we leave, we will go into the world and make it a better place
Recognised as ‘excellent’ in categories by The Independent Schools Inspectorate, our role is to ensure your child leaves school with confidence, compassion and ambition. Not empty, materialistic ambition, but rather the ambition to use the talents and knowledge they harvest to fulfil their own potential and to help make the world a better place.
To achieve that we commit to:
- A challenging knowledge-rich curriculum that sets high expectations for all learners
- A genuinely personal service to every family and individual understanding of each pupil in our care. Our class sizes are small and we offer an excellent pupil-to-teacher ratio
- The Minerva philosophy – this approach to learning is part of every aspect of School life, and is designed with one aim: to help young people prepare for a competitive world while remaining happy, healthy, balanced and kind. You can read more about Minerva here
- A rich and diverse co-curricular programme, enhanced by sector-leading music, performance and sports facilities
- We are a Catholic school in the truest sense, universal and welcoming of all, regardless of faith background. We seek to nurture in every pupil a concern for the world around them, compassion for others and a deep sense of wonder.
"Everyone is known and valued for who they are."