1 Explore the website and make contact with the School
Contact the Registrar who will be happy to answer any queries that you may have about the School and who will also be able to discuss all areas of the process with you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)1509 283727
2 Visit our School
We offer the following opportunities to visit:
- Personal Tours of the School are available on school days by appointment. Come and meet with the Registrar and one of our senior boys and see the School at work.
- Our next School Open Morning for 23/24 entry, will be held on Saturday 30 September 2023, 09:00-12:30. You can register for Open Morning here.
- We are also able to offer 1:1 school tours at mutually convenient times throughout the year, please email email@example.com for more details.
- We are delighted to be able to offer parents the opportunity to hear about Loughborough Grammar School with a virtual 1:1 meeting. Please click here to register your interest.
- Taster Days are available for interested pupils and for further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our next Taster Day for pupils currently in Year 5 considering entry in Year 7 in September 2024 is on 21 June, you can register for Taster Day here.
3 Register for the Entrance Examination
Submit the online Registration Form - International Day Pupils
- Alternatively download a Registration Form for completion offline
In addition, for Years 7, 9 and 12, you may wish to apply for:
- Music Scholarships can be applied for by notifying us in the section on the Registration Form. Please submit this form by 12:00 on Friday 13 January 2023.
- School Assisted Places (SAP). Please indicate if you wish to apply for a SAP on the Registration Form. Please submit the form by Monday 31 October 2022.
4 Dates of Entrance Examination
The Entrance Examination for entry in September 2023 to Years 6 and 7, will be held on Saturday 14 January 2023.
The Entrance Examination for entry in September 2023 for entry to Years 8 to 10, will be held week commencing Monday 16 January 2023.
Please note, we assess for Entrance throughout the year, and it is usual for boys to apply and join us at all times of the year.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above information and dates, please contact the Registrar email@example.com
Offers for entry are sent out within two weeks of your son sitting his entrance examination.
6 Acceptance of an offer
We request that acceptance of offers are made by the date specified in the offer letter.
Information on our Cancellation Policy can be found HERE
7 Induction programme
An admissions pack is sent to all those who have accepted places. An Induction Evening for all new pupils and parents is held towards the end of June and all new boys follow an induction programme on the first day of the Autumn term.