Loughborough Grammar School is delighted to share the most recent review written by The Good Schools Guide.
The UK’s number one school guide provides independent and unbiased reviews of over 1300 schools across the UK, helping parents choose the best education for their children.
Experienced consultants visit each school, tour the facilities, and meet with pupils and teachers, as well as speaking with parents. The written review is completely independent, with schools having absolutely no influence over what is written.
The Good Schools Guide visited Loughborough Grammar School in December 2023 and the full review can be read here.
Helen Foster, Head at Loughborough Grammar School said: “We are thrilled with this independent review of our school. Not only for the obvious reason that it is wonderfully positive, but because it completely captures who we are and what we offer our boys; a place where ambitious boys belong.”
Here are a few of the highlights from the review:
- Everything is done to help boys be and do their best
- Standards high, regardless of entry point
- Teachers go the extra mile; pupils say they are passionate about their subjects
- A big school, but with small class sizes
- Small year 6 entry, something of a unique offering
- Co-curricular projects enhance classroom learning
- Sixth form professional development programme gives boys skills to stand out at interview and in workplace
- Sport encouraged at all levels
- Smart, self-assured yet humble young men
- All boys are given space and security to be their own type of man
Read the full review here.