1 Explore the website and make contact with the School
Contact the Registrar who will be happy to answer any queries that you may have about the School and who will also be able to discuss all areas of the process with you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)1509 283808
2 Visit our School
We offer the following opportunities to visit:
- Details of our next Open Morning will be published shortly. Please contact our Registrar, Hannah Wyatt for further information by telephone 01509 283808 or email email@example.com
- Available on School days by appointment. Come along and meet Andrew Earnshaw, the Head for a Personal Tour and Andrew will be pleased to answer any questions you may have. Please contact the Registrar to arrange this.
- We are delighted to be able to offer parents the opportunity to hear about Fairfield Prep School with a virtual 1:1 meeting. Please click here to register your interest.
- After an in-year assessment, your child can join their Year-group class for the afternoon. These individual Taster Days can be arranged via the Registrar
3 Register for the Entrance Assessment
Alternatively download a Registration Form for completion offline
Post the Registration Form which you will find in the back of the Further Information booklet of the printed prospectus.
4 Dates of Entrance Assessment
We assess children for Entrance throughout the year, subject to places being available.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above information and dates, please contact our Registrar.
5 Place offers
A decision letter is sent out within two weeks of your child sitting their Entrance Assessment.
6 Acceptance of an offer
We request that acceptance of offers are made by the date specified in the offer letter.
Information on our Cancellation Policy can be found HERE
7 Induction events
We have a New Parents’ Evening in July to welcome all new parents to the Fairfield family and, during the Summer term, we hold Reception welcome afternoons and also a ‘Moving On’ afternoon for all of our current, and new, pupils into Years 1 to 6.