1 Explore the website and make contact with the School
Contact the Registrar who will be happy to answer any queries that you may have about the School and who will also be able to discuss all areas of the process with you.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44 (0)1509 283808
2 Visit our School
We offer the following opportunities to visit:
- Our next whole-school Open Morning will be held on Saturday 19 March 2022, 09:00 to 12:00. Please click here to register your interest in this event. Alternatively further details are available from our Registrar, Hannah Wyatt by telephone on 10509 283808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our next Early Years Open Morning for families interested in Kindergarten and Reception places, will be held on Monday 28 February 2022, 10:00 to 11:00. Please click here to register your interest in this event. Further details are available by emailing our Registrar, Hannah Wyatt by telephone 01509 283808 or email email@example.com
- Available on School days by appointment. Come along and meet Andrew Earnshaw, the Head for a Personal Tour and Andrew will be pleased to answer any questions you may have. Please contact the Registrar to arrange this.
- We are delighted to be able to offer parents the opportunity to hear about Fairfield Prep School with a virtual 1:1 meeting. Please click here to register your interest.
- After an in-year assessment, your child can join their Year-group class for the afternoon. These individual Taster Days can be arranged via the Registrar
3 Register for the Entrance Assessment
Alternatively download a Registration Form for completion offline
4 Dates of Entrance Assessment
The Entrance Assessment for Reception places in September 2022, will be held on Saturday 15 January 2022.
The Entrance Assessment for places in Years 1 to 6 in September 2022, will be held on Thursday 20 January 2022.
We also assess children for Entrance throughout the year, subject to places being available.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above information and dates, please contact our Registrar.
5 Place offers
A decision letter is sent out within two weeks of your child sitting their Entrance Assessment.
6 Acceptance of an offer
We request that acceptance of offers are made by the date specified in the offer letter.
Information on our Cancellation Policy can be found HERE
7 Induction events
We have a New Parents’ Evening in July to welcome all new parents to the Fairfield family and, during the Summer term, we hold Reception welcome afternoons and also a ‘Moving On’ afternoon for all of our current, and new, pupils into Years 1 to 6.