1. Explore the website and make contact with the School
Contact the Registrar who will be happy to answer any queries that you may have about the School and who will also be able to discuss all areas of the process with you.
Phone: +44 (0)1509 212348
2. Visit our School
We offer the following opportunities to visit:
Personal tours of the School are available on school days by appointment. Come and meet with a member of the Leadership team and see the School at work.
- We are delighted to be able to offer parents the opportunity to hear about Loughborough High School with a virtual 1:1 meeting. Please click here to register your interest.
Our Visit Us page has more information on each of the above opportunities.
3. Register for the Entrance Examination
- Post the registration form which you will find in the back of the Further Information booklet of the printed prospectus.
In addition, for years 7, 9 and 12, you may wish to apply for:
- Music Scholarship – this can be applied for by notifying us in the section on the Registration Form or downloading the Music Scholarship Application Form below. Please submit this form by the start of the Spring term.
- School Assisted Places (SAP) – Please indicate if you wish to apply for a SAP on the Registration Form. Please submit the Form by 30 November 2020.
4. Requested dates for submission of Applications
Years 7-10 – by end November, prior to January examination date
Music Scholarships – In January, prior to the examination date
School Assisted Places – the end of the Autumn term and before the date of the Entrance Exam.
5. Entrance Examinations
We assess girls for Entrance throughout the year, subject to places being available.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above information and dates, please contact our Registrar who will be pleased to help and advise.
Offers for entry to Years 7-10 are sent out within two weeks of your daughter sitting her Entrance Examination.
7. Acceptance of an offer
We request that acceptance of offers are made by the date specified in the offer letter.
Parents of girls accepted for places will be asked to pay a deposit on acceptance of the place offered. The amount of the deposit is refunded to parents, when a student leaves the school.
Information on our Cancellation Policy can be found HERE
8. Induction programme
In May, an Admissions Pack is sent to all those who have accepted places in Years 7-10.
An Induction Day for all new pupils is held in June or early July and in early September, before the start of term, all new Year 7 pupils and parents are invited to our informal “Hello High School” event.