LOUGHBOROUGH SCHOOLS FOUNDATION HOLIDAY COURSES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We may take still/video images during our courses for the purpose of producing promotional material and for sharing on social media. We assume all participants have consented to be included in photography unless otherwise stated.
- When making a booking, a completed application form and payment must be made in full for each child, in order to secure a place on a Loughborough Schools Foundation Holiday Course.
- Only full week bookings can be accepted due to the manner in which the courses will be managed in line with government guidelines for social distancing.
- Due to the requirements for social distancing, there will be no places available for any Parent / Guardian arriving at the course venue and requesting a place for that day.
- The Courses will be managed in a pod system with children assigned and remaining in the pod with a group of up to 15 children for one week. The pods cannot be mixed and therefore full week bookings only are permissible.
- Refunds will be given in the event of any Loughborough Schools Foundation course being cancelled by Loughborough Schools Foundation. All fees paid will be forfeited by anyone cancelling a course within 14 days of the course start date.
- Loughborough Schools Foundation Holiday Courses will run subject to minimum numbers being met. In the event that minimum numbers are not met, the Course will be cancelled and refunds will be given. If a holiday course is full, names will be added to a waiting list on a first come first served basis. Please note that this does not guarantee a place on the course. You will be contacted prior to the course if a place becomes available.
- Please note the deadline for receipt of bookings per week on the booking form. This is to allow sufficient time to ensure adequate staffing.
- Loughborough Schools Foundation reserves the right to withdraw any child from a course for behaviour that we deem to be detrimental to the smooth running of the course or which might interfere with the safety of any other participants on the course.
- Regulations made for the safety and comfort of course members must be observed.
- Loughborough Schools Foundation cannot accept responsibility for any personal loss or damage to property or any injury sustained by participants.
- Qualified medical staff will be onsite at all times in case of any incidents requiring medical attention.