A boxed pair of Lemyngton Crest Cufflinks.
Finished in nickel and enamel.
The Lemyngton Crest was adopted by the Schools in 1873 to honor Ralph Lemyngton, the executor of Thomas Burton’s Will. Lemyngton used part of Thomas Burton’s estate to found LGS in 1495 to educate the bright young boys of Loughborough and went on to donate his own money to expand the School.
Box measures 7.5 x 5 x 3.5cm
Cufflink measures 2 x 1.5 cm