Shop Opening Hours – Spring Term
From Monday 1 March, the shop will be open Monday to Friday, 13:00 – 17:00
The shop will be closed for the Easter Holidays from 17:00 on Thursday 25 March, to 09:00 on Friday 16 April. Please note, opening times for Saturday 17 April are 09:00 to 12:00.
Uniform can be purchased;
- By telephone, 01509 232600
- By appointment
- During shop opening hours (please note a queue system will be operating)
Telephone or online orders can either be posted or collected from the shop.
Please note the following practicalities will be in place during your visit to the shop in order to ensure the safety of all of our customers;
- On arrival, you will be asked to use the hand sanitiser provided.
- As per Government guidelines, we ask that any customers over the age of 11, wear a face covering.
- If you, or any close family member, is showing symptoms of Covid-19, please do not come to the shop. Please call and re-book your appointment.
- Wherever possible, payments should be made via credit or debit card.
- Pupils should attend with only one parent/carer.
- In order to comply with Government guidelines the changing rooms will be closed and pupils will be unable to try on the items in the shop. As long as all packaging is retained, items can be returned for an exchange or refund if they do not fit. The shop team will however be able to advise on the most appropriate sizing.