1 Explore the website and make contact with the School
Contact the Director of Admissions who will be happy to answer any queries that you may have about the School and who will also be able to discuss all areas of the process with you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)1509 233233
2 Visit our School
We offer the following opportunities to visit:
Saturday 28 September 2019 – open to all from 09:00 until 13:00.
- A Group Taster Day will be run on 18 June for current Year 5 pupils
Individual Taster Days are available throughout the year at a time convenient to you
Personal Tours of the School are available on school days by appointment. Come and meet with the Director of Admissions and one of our senior boys and see the School at work.
3 Register for the Entrance Examination
- Alternatively download a Registration Form for completion offline
- Post the Registration Form which you will find in the back of the Further Information booklet of the printed prospectus.
In addition, for Years 7, 9 and 12, you may wish to apply for:
- Music Scholarships can be applied for by notifying us in the section on the Registration Form. Please submit this form by the start of the Spring term.
- School Assisted Places (SAP). Please indicate if you wish to apply for a SAP on the Registration Form. Please submit the form by the end of the Autumn term.
4 Dates of Entrance Examination
Our main Entrance Examination date, for entry into Years 6, 7 and 9, is in January however it is usual for boys to apply and join us at all times of the year.
For entry in September 2020, the main examination date is Saturday 11 January.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above information and dates, please contact the Director of Admissions.
Offers for entry are sent out within two weeks of your son sitting his entrance examination.
6 Acceptance of an offer
We request that acceptance of offers are made by the date specified in the offer letter.
7 Induction programme
An admissions pack is sent to all those who have accepted places. An Induction Evening for all new pupils and parents is held towards the end of June and all new boys follow an induction programme on the first day of the Autumn term.