1 Explore the website and make contact with the School
Contact the Registrar who will be happy to answer any queries that you may have about the School and who will also be able to discuss all areas of the process with you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +44 (0)1509 283727
2 Visit our School
We offer the following opportunities to visit:
Our next Open Day will be held on Saturday 3 October 2020
Our next Year 5 Taster Day will be held on Tuesday 16 June 2020. Please click here to register your interest.
Personal Tours of the School are available on school days by appointment. Come and meet with the Registrar and one of our senior boys and see the School at work.
3 Register for the Entrance Examination
- Alternatively download a Registration Form for completion offline
- Post the Registration Form which you will find in the back of the Further Information booklet of the printed prospectus.
In addition, for Years 7, 9 and 12, you may wish to apply for:
- Music Scholarships can be applied for by notifying us in the section on the Registration Form. Please submit this form by the start of the Spring term.
- School Assisted Places (SAP). Please indicate if you wish to apply for a SAP on the Registration Form. Please submit the form by the end of the Autumn term.
4 Dates of Entrance Examination
Our main Entrance Examination date, for entry into Years 6, 7 and 9, is in January however it is usual for boys to apply and join us at all times of the year.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above information and dates, please contact the Registrar.
Offers for entry are sent out within two weeks of your son sitting his entrance examination.
6 Acceptance of an offer
We request that acceptance of offers are made by the date specified in the offer letter.
Information on our Cancellation Policy can be found HERE
7 Induction programme
An admissions pack is sent to all those who have accepted places. An Induction Evening for all new pupils and parents is held towards the end of June and all new boys follow an induction programme on the first day of the Autumn term.