The Loughborough Grammar School Class of 2021 are to be commended for their resilience and strength of character during an exceptionally challenging period of education. Their ability to rise to the challenges of studying for A levels during the pandemic has been impressive as they readily adapted to remote learning and changes to the A Level examinations with exceptional maturity. Their excellent A Level grades are testimony to their efforts and strong work ethic, coupled with the generous support of skilled and dedicated teachers. Despite the circumstances of the last 18 months the vast majority of LGS leavers have achieved their first choice of undergraduate course, and can look forward to a fulfilling university career.
A Level students at Loughborough Grammar School celebrated their achievements when they collected their A Level results today.
- 111 students took 347 A Levels
- There were 251 A* and A grades
- 37 boys achieved 2 A*s or better
- 60 boys achieved 3 As or better
- 7 students achieved 4 A*s and a further 15 achieved 3 A*s
- 31 boys achieved the EPQ (Extended Project Qualification) including 21 at A*/A
Please click here for the results by subject.